Pages

▼

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Purple cow and her skirt





Beautiful and sweet purple cow. 


She loves grape juice, smoothies, and of course her scrappy skirt.


She is 18" tall and has a hand embroidered face with pretty button eyes. She is the perfect size for toting around and whispering small secrets in her ears.

I'll let you pick her name.

10 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous!!! I want to call her Purple Penelope... bit of a P thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Crafty's sentiment, though I'd say Lavender Lucy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the Moo's. My son loved the Book "Clorinda" when he was younger. She reminds me of her. Clorinda was a ballet dancing cow with courage. I can't wait to know what you name her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so friendly! :) well, to me every cow are Mimosa :) (it's a milk brand, and there was this comercial with cow Mimosa so...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute, and I love all the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute! I also love the colors, and fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about Aster, Thistle, or Sage? She is so, so, SO adorable! Oh, and I nominated you for The Most Versatile Blogger Award at http://spontaneousday.blogspot.com/2010/10/today-i-got-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay so the anticipation is killing me. Did you give this girl a name yet?

    ReplyDelete