Friday, July 30, 2010

Paisley Passions

Ok, so I have completed another patchwork illustration!
This one is dedicated to Lori at Paisley Passions


This illustration was really fun for me to design.  I really wanted to try my hand at drawing a paisley symbol.  
I love the sound of "Paisley Passions" and that is why I decided to add the two Ps.

Lori at Paisley Passions has great tips and crafts to share including 
these shorts she made from old denim jeans 
or these chairs she re-covered with matching/non matching material.

I really like her style and she has a lot to share so if you're up for some crafting ideas, go check it out ;)



-CK

5 comments:

Amy J said...

Very cute! I like paisley myself.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip! I love paisley, so mucho!

Carrie, I'm trying to reply to your comments via email, but you have a tiny typo in your email address in your settings so it keeps getting sent back.

I'm thinking that's the problem anyway.

L Simonson said...

THANKS for the feature!!! I LOVE the Patchwork illustration. SO CUTE! I am going to have to put it on my blog somewhere. Darling! So honored to be featured here on your blog. Thanks a bunch!!!

~Lori

eltallerdemarta said...

i´m so happy because you left me a coment, i have done drawings i would always look so cute.
best wishes!

L Simonson said...

I just posted a little thank you for my patchwork illustration. Thanks again! It is SO darling :)

http://paisleypassions.blogspot.com/2010/08/thanks-to-ck-made-by-bedtime-tales.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails