versatileadjectiveshe's our most versatile [blogger] adaptable, flexible, all-around,multifaceted, multitalented, resourceful; adjustable, multipurpose,all-purpose, handy; rare polytropic. (New Oxford American Dictionary)
CK, here: Thank you SO much Donna Perugini for granting us the Versatile award! I'd just like thank my kids for watching Super Why one more time while I blog, my husband who loves sports like I love blogs, and for my other sister (Lydia) for making dinner for me... while I blog!!! Haha! No, in all seriousness, I really do enjoy blogging (both writing and reading) and I am so happy to have the chance to meet so many good friends through blogging. -CK
We would like to pass this blog award on to some of our favorite reads:
1. House of Sarager (pronounced like Sargent but with an 'r'). Jackie is hysterical! Often brief and to the point so its easy to check her blog often. I never miss a day of my friend, Jackie.
2. My friend at Ryan, Andrea and Ethan. Andrea writes with love and conviction and I so enjoy her thoughts and insights.
3. Paisley Passions! This blog is way crafty and way fun to read. Lori has great taste and great creativity!
4. Posts at On this Journey called... Life are SURE to please. I always enjoy reading posts by Ms. Understood. She's such a great writer and she's very versatile, for sure.
I have one more person to pass the award on to, so stay tuned to hear about her!
Part of the blog award rules state that we share seven things about ourselves. So, here we go:
1. Both Becka and I have taken rides on elephants, llamas and OSTRICHES!!! Ya, they let you ride those in Africa...
2. Becka and I grew up moving around outside of the US, mostly in South America and Africa.
3. We both went to college together and shared a dorm room for a number years. We fought over everything (shirts, curling iron, shoes, etc.) every day.
4. Becka was with me when I met my husband (at a dance)... and when I had my first baby at the hospital.
5. I like to "go natural" whenever I can and I've had two births at home with midwives. Becka also had a baby without an epidural and though she didn't plan it that way, I think she deserves kudos, for sure!
6. Becka married a farm boy, I married a Navy boy.
7. We played in two different orchestras together growing up. I play violin, Becka cello.
What interesting things do you guys have about yourselves??? I'd love to hear it! Thanks everyone for being such great friends! I'm excited to see how the new versatile blog award winners accept their awards!
Sorry we've been out all week. We've been doin' other stuff, but we still love bloggin'!