Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fireworks with Jackie

Blogging friends: Part 5

I'm still workin' on making individual patchworks for everyone who won our Versatile Blogger Award.  This patchwork goes to Jackie at House of Sarager!




Jackie is loads of fun and I highly recommend following her blog!  
I mean, her husband wasn't home for 4th of July weekend (attending a scouting activity, I believe?) and yet she pulled it together well enough to take her kids out and joy the festivities!  And got these AMAZING pictures {here}

I first met Jackie when we went to Romania in college to complete an internship working with children in an orphanage.  She was always the life of the party and brought so much joy to those kids.

Thanks Jackie for being awesome!


And, interested in making a individualized toddler ABC book like this one?


I'm guest posting over at Donna Perugini's blog today with a tutorial {here} so check it out!

-CK

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ARGH! I just wrote this awesome comment and lost it.

But thanks for this. And you are welcome for being awesome.

You are the awesome! What a super stellar patchwork! Can I put it on my blog? Can you email it to me?

Oh Romania. So many fun memories. All of them better because of you.

I love you.

Remember how you stayed at my house last Christmas and I didn't even get a chance to talk to you? I still feel bad about that. Can I claim that I wasn't in my right mind? Newborn and colic have clouded up those days of my life.

I'm so very sorry.

I love this. I love this blog. I love you!
Kisses!
Jackie

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Aw, you guys are so cute being awesome together. Sounds like there's a history there! tee hee!

Love the graphic...very cool!

My name is Becka said...

Wow CK, I'm so glad you posted this. It's beautiful!

love the colors :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails