Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good guesses :)

It is a broken needle.

I broke it making this.

And it is pictured in this.

And I still have yet to dispose of it.

I don't know why, it's not like I need it anymore.  It's not like I want it any more.
It's just easy to not get rid of things.  It's easier, apparently, to find a nice safe spot on a high shelf to keep it.
I think it's because I'd have to go find some way of keeping it safe while in the garbage can.

... and that the garbage can is in the other room when I'm in the room thinking about the broken needle.

I'm not lazy.

I'm a passionate and keen woman.

And a mother.

And tired.

Like always.

-Becky

2 comments:

Vicky said...

We all do it. Enveloppes are my weakness. They build up on the counter when it would be so much easier just to pop them in the recycling bin as soon as they are opened.

Gloria said...

Hi -- This is what you could do with either a needle, the top of a can that you forgot to throw in the bottom of a can, or anything else sharp that you want to get rid of: Take a piece of tin foil and cut off a big piece, double it/fold it in half, put the offending object in there (you can even be doubly safe and wrap it in paper towels first) and then close the tin foil tightly. If possible, TWIST the ends really tightly, so it can't be opened. Ta da!
Best,
Gloria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails