Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pearls


Hello friends,

I just wanted to stop and take a second to profess my love for pearls.


My goodness,
I love them.


I remember always wanting pearls as a little girl. 
The first ones I owned came on a beautiful bracelet my friend gifted to me at my bridal shower.



And then my mother bought me a pearl necklace for my wedding day.




But now, I know how to make my own pieces with pearls!
 They add the perfect touch to whatever look you're going for.
Jeans?  Yes please!  A nice blouse and pearls will complete the outfit.
Summer dress!  Yes!
And on a date, ooooooooo.  Can you imagine?



Some of the greatest joys of designing jewelry is seeing it actually being worn by someone!
I love each of these pieces, and you'll find them at my shop!


Also, come check out the nonsense & whimsy facebook page, there are periodic coupons codes and all of the new pieces are found there :)

Have a lovely Sunday!
Ta ta!

-Becka

4 comments:

Leah said...

Love that photo of the pearls on the book page. You could frame that as art!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I love pearls too. They're my birthstone.

Sharm's Outlet said...

Lovely, beautiful, and charming I love your work…

Liz said...

YAY for pearl birdie nests!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails