Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Have a Spooky Halloween!




I'm almost finished with a new project, but until I can get it posted, I decided to write something real quick. I had been wanting a recipe box for a long time. The loose pieces of paper with half-legible scribbles of recipes on them were finally getting on my nerves. So when my husband asked what I wanted for my birthday I told him exactly what I wanted, an old tin recipe box. And guess what! He got onto Etsy.com and found one for just four dollars! Some of the shops that only sell vintage have quite the cheap collection. I was so excited when I got it in the mail. I think the best part is that he picked out a pretty one all by himself. It has certainly grown on me.
So how about that weather? Sure feels like Halloween is in the air. I love this holiday, it's just plain festive.

This post is linked up to the halloween craft contest at SITS!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails