Saturday, October 24, 2009

Her Little Engine that Could

This is a toy that's been long in the making. I came up with the idea during one of those long sleepless nights when I was up constantly feeding Lizzy when she was just a few months old. And since she is now almost a year old you can see how long this one took for me to actually finish.
I decided to make a little girl's choo choo train because trains are more of a little boy toy, but I remember being just as interested in them as a little girl.
The different cars snap together with little snappy buttons.
reserved

3 comments:

CK said...

that's a really cute idea. How well do they stay together? Stan has a toy train that constantly falls apart and he gets rather frustrated over it. However, snaps seem like they would stick together rather well.

Lydia said...

soooooooooooo cute!

Laura Ward said...

I love it! I want one

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails