Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Family Proclamation ABC's!

I am so excited to present a little project I have been working on with Jocelyn at "We Talk of Christ, We Rejoice in Christ."  I have used this project in working with my kids to help them better understand the Family Proclamation, a document put out by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  You can find this project along with my guest post and testimony about our relationship with God here.

Thank you Jocelyn for inspiring me to write my testimony down!
I am also keeping this scribd file available on "our faith" page so please feel free to download it and share it with your kids!

-CK

4 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome post about building a relationship with our Father in heaven...and your illustrations are so wonderful! Thank so much!

Sonia Valdez said...

Wonderful CK - you are a great artist!

Anonymous said...

this is soooo cool! genius idea!

Julie P said...

Just wanted to jump over here and let you know I love the illustrations you did and just printed them out for 3 of my littles. Thank you for sharing your work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails