Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Friendship

And bracelets.


My little sister and I got together and made some more bracelets.


There is something so chic and fun about these.




And they are sooo simple to learn!
By typing 'how to make friendship bracelet' into google you can find scores of tutorials for these lovelies.

But here are a few:




My sister was interested in learning and sort of got carried away...




From time to time I sell these girls in my shop.  
You'll find this mustard yellow one there right now.



And that's a wrap!


-Becka

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Like the grown-up version of what I used to make in elementary and junior high. I love the added charms and great color combos. I may see if my teen wants to try these with me. She kinda hates me because of the driving experience she had tonight, so this MAY go a little way to smooth things over. :-/

Donna Perugini said...

My granddaughter absolutely loves hers. I purchased it through Becka in her Etsy store.

It was very gracious of you, Becka, to put in the links to tutorials. Thank you! But I think your choices of beads, trinkets and colors is fantastic...so why mess with 'perfection'. Just buy them from you!!!

Kim said...

My 13– and 11-year-old daughters are totally into friendship bracelets. They make them, buy them, and trade them. They and their friends wear a bunch of them at the same time (like in your photo 3rd from bottom, only looser and more intertwined).

My name is Becka said...

Wow, thank you Donna!

Mrs. No-No said...

I don't think it's "carried away" at all!!! I love these and I would wear the red one or the multi-strand stacked ones all the time - they are so great!! :)
I'll be checking out the shop so that I can see what else you come up with! :)
have a great week!
carla :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails