Friday, March 19, 2010

Favorites


My lack of posts this week is due to my taking time to make a quilt.  It is one of the first I have made and my first patchwork quilt.  Don't worry, I'm almost done and I don't make quilts often, so I will be back to posting a little more often very soon.

I was thinking of some of the things that I fill my little jar of inspiration with and decided to share some of them with you.  Here are some Etsy shops and items that I have marked under my favorites:


Oh how well this shadow puppet would fit into my children's future rooms.  I dream of telling stories with fun props like these.  From Isabella's Art.


From brightcolorart's shop comes this darling miniature painting of a little girl and her birds.  I absolutely love the colors and how simple and sweet it is.


I found these candy colored dolls at Little Pink Posies.   They come with a variety of little girl accessories, or you can simply buy a small group of them.  The artist sure has a knack for making each unique.



From Little Pink House I found these sweet hand embroidered pictures.  They remind me of some sweaters I had when I was little, with little images on them.


You can sure tell that this artist loves what she does.  The time she puts into her toys and dolls is just astounding.  You can find more like this little pony from SugarElf's shop.



This mouse has been an inspiration for me from the beginning of my doll making.  I can't even explain exactly why.  I love how whimsical and simple he is.  I found him at colourspace.



And I just thought this little guy was so colorful, I know you'll love him too.  Find more at Kathy Panton's shop.

I'll be sure to post about my quilt when it is finished!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails