Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Versatile Blogger- Revisited!!!

Well, I am going to break the rules a little bit and hand the Versatile Blogger Award out to two more people.  They BOTH deserve it!!!


Jenni at Finding Joy in the Journey.  Her blog is awesome!  Simple, sweet and really, so joyful.  I love her messages of gratitude sprinkled throughout her posts.  Her posts feature beautiful pictures of her girls and family.  Jenni is my cousin and her blog is one of my favorite blogs, really.

Liz at A Belle, a Bean and a Chicago Dog.  I always feel refreshed after visiting Liz's blog.  Her words are so kind and her stories often inspire me to be a better Mom.  Thank you Liz!

Congratulations, ladies!  I find your blogs absolutely fantastic!  I have been working on some digital patchworks lately and I hope to make one dedicated to each of you who won the award this week.

Love you!
-CK


4 comments:

Ms. Understood said...

Congrats to the other winners. I still have to accept both this one and another from a couple weeks ago. Hope everything is going well with you.

Liz said...

Uh oh...I inspire you? That's not a good thing! HAHAHAHA!!

Katie Olthoff said...

Hey Ms. Carrie K,
I wanted to thank you for your kind comments on my turkey situation, but you're a "no-reply blogger." If you link up your email address in your blogger profile, people could shoot you a quick email reply to your comments. Please???

Katie :)

Donna Perugini said...

Good for you thinking up this one, Carrie!

You're one of the people online that it's nice to know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails