Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ghosts of Halloween Pasts

Becka and I are participating in this year's SITS Halloween Celebration at SITS so today I am going to take a break from our Preschool Activity week and highlight some of our Halloween treats from a past year.

Remember this pumpkin?

I think Becka did a wonderful job painting her pumpkin, giving it a little different face than the traditional jack-o-lantern.

And here is a video of the stunt my husband and I played on trick-or-treaters last year.  We painted his whole head grey and white.  It helped that his hair was shaved.  
This is a video of me approaching him (16 sec long)



And here is a video of John tricking a few neighbors (12 sec):


We tricked every single trick-or-treater!!!  Some kids approached very apprehensively while others had no clue my husband's head was alive.  We even got our 16 yr old babysitting neighbor startled.  She had a whole conversation with me before she realized the head on the table was alive.  It was a lot of fun. 

And here are a few fall decorations and links from past posts that highlight the fall season!




Thanks for stopping by everyone!
Happy Halloween!!!

11 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Oh that is just fabulous...so after my "i'm sick of halloween" post yesterday, i tried on my friend's wig to use in my halloween costume and found a huge live SPIDER in it...I screamed and then laughed my head off! Happy Halloween!

Liz said...

I would wet my pants. I'm not the person you want to scare.

Liz said...

The trick on your neighbors is absolutely hilarious! How fun! That is a fantastic idea. I love the painted pumpkin too!

CraftyMummy said...

Oh sneaky! Love the trick head idea! And the pumpkins!

Kristina P. said...

Ha! I love it! I wish you were my awesome neighbors.

Tanya said...

That was too funny! Thanks for sharing-

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness! That would scare the pants off of my daughters!

Happy Halloween!

ch said...

Love the pumpkin and the scary effects! You're giving me ideas...
Happy Halloween!

Shell said...

So very creative!

Jen said...

Now that is one SWEET pumpkin. :)

Stopped over from SITS.

Terra said...

ok the videos are fantastic, I would have screamed like a baby, lol! Just stopping by from the SitsGirls:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails